110 Cochrane Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
FEDERATION FAMILY HOME WITH EXCITING POTENTIAL
In a precinct known for its period homes and family lifestyle, this 4 bedroom plus study solid brick Federation family home has huge potential for renovation and re-configuration, but is comfortable and ready to move in now whilst plans for the future are considered.
The N-E corner aspect (Cochrane Street/May Street) adds to the locational benefit of this highly sought-after North Brighton environment.
The easy access to the beach, parks, Martin Street and Gardenvale Station is complemented by a selection of cafes, shopping and restaurants which include Ten Greek Plates, Sons of Mary, Little Ox and Superrandom which have long been the meeting place of neighbourhood couples and families who enjoy the fabulous selection of nearby schools, viz Star of the Sea, Elsternwick Primary, St James Primary, Brighton Grammar and Firbank Grammar.
The 600sq.m approx. parcel of land has an established garden, yet retains huge landscaping opportunities.
• 2 bathrooms (main plus ensuite)
• Separate laundry
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling plus split systems
• Solar power and water tank
• Solar hot water with electric booster
• Garage, carport accessed from remote controlled gates off May Street
• Well appointed kitchen with European appliances and plenty of cupboard space
This is a sale by private negotiation, so the opportunity is now!