19 Lynch Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
SPACIOUS VICTORIAN STYLE 4 BEDROOM HOME IN PRIZED LOCATION - ARCHITECT DESIGNED
Acknowledged as one of Brighton's best overall family locations, this renovated Victorian-style 4 bedroom residence has a commanding presence in the delightful Lynch Street residential environment.
Beautifully renovated with high quality black granite bench tops to the kitchen, laundry, guest powder room and bathrooms with elegant floor to ceiling tiling.
The family will enjoy the spacious accommodation which features:
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Informal lounge with large windows leading to a delightful paved courtyard
- Large upstairs home office or play area opening out to the balcony
- Extra - large main bedroom with a walk-through robe and ensuite.
- An upstairs wide balcony which faces the morning sun and overlooks leafy Lynch Street
- Downstairs large vanity with toilet
- Loads of cupboard space
- Double lock up automatic garage
- Ducted heating and air-conditioning, video intercom and alarm
- Low maintenance living.
Walk around the corner to the nearby Were Street shopping village, or maybe Hampton Street or Church Street with their vast selection of shopping and dining venues. A selection of Melbourne's finest schools are close by, including Brighton Beach Primary School, Firbank, Brighton Grammar, Star of the Sea, St Leonard's and Haileybury. The nearby beaches, walking trails and cycle tracks provide a lifestyle that only Brighton has to offer. Easy access to the CBD by rail or road is indicative of this prized location.
19 Lynch Street is in a quality residential location and ideal for families who appreciate its friendly and safe environment.
Inspections by appointment or as advertised. Please phone Gabriel Ireland on 0438 068 252 or Regina Schmidt on 0438 659 128 for further details today or to arrange a private inspection.