6 Nanoon Close, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE IN CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - DUE FOR COMPLETION SOON
ONE SOLD, ONE LEFT!
Just moments from cosmopolitan Martin Street Precinct in a nearby and quiet residential cul-de-sac (off Cole Street), 6 Nanoon Close is a luxury 4-bedroom independent residence with spacious living, dream kitchen with butler's pantry, soft landscaping to entertaining garden courtyard and ground floor auto double garaging.
Internal area 280sqm approx. Site area 385sqm approx.
Architectural finesse is reflected by a clever use of space, with the latest in-home technology and functionality provided by the energy systems in place, and the uncompromising selection of internal finishes and equipment, which include solar panels, provision for electric vehicle charging, home battery system and communication technology.
The station, Brighton's foreshore, parks and gardens and a selection of fine schools are all easily accessed from this superb location, with the proposed residence designed to meet the needs of the most astute buyer.
- Independently freestanding 4 bedroom luxury residence
- Walk to Martin Street (Gardenvale) Station
- Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Separate home office/study
- Ground floor master suite with courtyard
- Engineered timber floors
- Gaggenau appliances in kitchen and butler's pantry
- Technologically equipped for modern living
- Double glazing - commercial quality
- Landscaped courtyard with irrigation system
Phone Brian Devlin or Trudy Biggin for more details.