Lot 2, 6 Nanoon Close, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
ONLY ONE LEFT - EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE IN CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
CONSTRUCTION COMMENCING SOON
Just moments from cosmopolitan Martin Street Precinct in a nearby and quiet residential cul-de-sac (off Cole Street), 6 Nanoon Close is a boutique development of two luxury 4-bedroom residences, each with spacious living, dream kitchen with butler's pantry, soft landscaping to entertaining garden courtyard and ground floor auto double garaging.
TOWNHOUSE 1 OF THIS 2 RESIDENCE DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN SOLD.
Independent of each other, with no common wall, the residences maximise the northern light with innovative design.
Architectural finesse is reflected by a clever use of space, with the latest in-home technology and functionality provided by the energy systems in place, and the uncompromising selection of internal finishes and equipment, which include solar panels, provision for electric vehicle charging, home battery system and communication technology.
Scheduled for completion in 2020, a precise set of drawings and graphics are available for your perusal.
The station, Brighton's foreshore, parks and gardens and a selection of fine schools are all easily accessed from this superb location, with the proposed residence designed to meet the needs of the most astute buyer.
- Independently Freestanding 4 Bedroom Luxury Residence - Off-Plan
- Walk to Martin Street (Gardenvale) Station
- Located in a Quiet Residential Cul-de-sac
- Separate Home Office/Study
- Optional Pool
- Engineered Timber Floors
- Gaggenau Appliances in Kitchen and Butler's Pantry
- Technologically and Innovatively Equipped for Modern Living
- Double Glazing - Commercial Quality
- Landscaped Courtyard with Irrigation System
Phone Brian Devlin or Trudy Biggin for more details.